Beautiful skin, Deeper sleep, smaller waist, enhanced immune system, eliminate depression and anxiety, eliminate SIBO, Increased libido, improved brain processing speed and more
Colavocado Anti-Aging Yogurt is a system for cultivating a new gut and skin ecosystem. It’s more than just a probiotic. Regular probiotics can create a monoculture in the human biome, which thrives on diversity. Colavocado Yogurt contains 3 specific probiotic strains including keystone probiotics that when combined with vitamin D repopulate the gut and skin with healthy innate strains that up-regulate the powerful immune MAF (macrophage activating factor). MAF is a protein that can be absorbed through the mucosa in the mouth and activates white blood cells called macrophages to seek out and destroy foreign toxic cells in your tissues providing Immune Support. More than 80% of your immune cells are located in your stomach and intestinal system.
The Colavocado yogurt also contains oleic acid, immunoglobulins such as IgG, IgA, IgD, IgE, and Ig1, which neutralize toxins, balance pH, control inflammation and fight viruses and bacteria. Taken internally, Colavocado yogurt can increase the availability of vitamins A, C, and K as well as the B vitamins. It also contains cytokines, lactoferrin, and growth factors.
Lactoferrin helps manage the immune response in the cells, which means supplementing with lactoferrin may potentially help a person increase his or her anti-inflammatory response. EGF and IGF-1 play essential roles in wound healing, which makes Colavocado yogurt an important potential adjunct to the body’s repair. The Colavacado contains the natural source of the enzyme, telomerase, which may help to slow down the aging of DNA. Telomerase may keep DNA strands from becoming shorter and enables identical, undamaged cells to duplicate themselves again and again. Epithelial/epidermal growth factor (EGF) and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), which are known to assist in the repair and regeneration of cells.
Colostrum and NK cells
As you contract a viral illness, the pathogen infects your cells. Immediately, your cell-mediated immune response activates NK cells along with chemicals to attract the cells to the site of infection. The white blood cells attack the viral cells and destroy them, thus clearing the virus from your body. During the recovery phase, your humoral immune system begins generating antibodies to prevent the same type of infection from occurring again.
Colostrum, the fluid produced by new mothers in the first day or two after birth, plays an integral part in supporting your NK cells, as well as affecting inflammation, metabolism and protecting against the development of cancerous growths.
A recent Stanford study discovered a biomarker predicting the susceptibility to flu. Using 52 individuals who volunteered to be infected with influenza, researchers evaluated the types of immune cells present prior to the introduction of the virus and found NK cells were consistently low in individuals exhibiting symptoms of flu and those with higher levels had a better immune response.
Bovine colostrum’s combined with avocado derived oleic acid and vitamin D3 activates the production of MAF, responsible for repairing tissue damage and preventing the growth and spread of viruses and pathogens.
Healthy gut — A critical action associated with colostrum growth factors is healing and prevention of damage to the gastrointestinal lining by maintaining tight junctions between the cells. Colostrum helps reduce symptoms of leaky gut syndrome, which allows large or partially digested food proteins to pass into the body and trigger an inflammatory response.
The antibodies and lactoferrin help maintain a healthy microbiome, largely responsible for your overall health and wellness. Lactoferrin also acts as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of specific good bacteria.
Because colostrum helps to heal leaky gut and make the tight junctions in your gut less permeable to foreign invaders, without colostrum, probiotics will not be as effective long term because they will pass through your GI tract and not “stick around” in your gut the way they are supposed to. In this way, colostrum is like soil for the seeds of probiotics. It gives friendly bacteria a place to grow by keeping leaky junctions in your gut more “closed”. This has to do with a protein called Zonulin.
Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) occurs when there is an abnormal increase in the overall bacterial population in the small intestine — particularly types of bacteria not commonly found in that part of the digestive tract.
SIBO symptoms mainly affect the gut. Symptoms may include:
pain in the stomach, especially after eating
regular feeling of fullness
Colavocado yogurt contains bactericides that help to reduce unwanted bacteria from the small intestine. Because both strains in L. reuteri Gastrus naturally colonize humans they have a strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans. BioGaia Gastrus has been tested in clinical trials and proven effective and safe.
L. reuteri is a species of bacteria that is grounded in evolution. It lives in the GI tract of animals, with each species carrying its own specialized strains that are passed down through generations. Humans and their ancestors have co-evolved with their own strains of L. reuteri over millions of years.
As a result of this evolutionary process, L. reuteri contributes to human health throughout life. Humans are born almost sterile and first encounter L. reuteri during the birthing process and through breastfeeding. As a key member of the gut microbiota, L. reuteri plays an important role in helping babies to digest breast milk and solids foods. Throughout life, the bacteria tighten the lining of the gut to prevent leakage and improve immune response. They also release molecules that promote a healthy and diverse microbiota and prevent the growth of pathogens. Supporting the gut microbiota is especially important later in life, because elderly individuals tend to lose diversity in their guts.
Colavocado Anti-Aging Yogurt helps:
- Beautiful wrinkle free skin-Increases the uptake of collagen, increases skin hydration. Increased oxytocin level increases radiance of the skin. Add Keyano Aromatics Keto collagen and Eterna Bella for dramatic effects.
Maintaining youthful-looking skin is a priority for many men and women, yet skincare products and cosmetic procedures may not deliver the desired or anticipated results due to gut imbalances from environmental influences. Colavocado Yogurt’s supplementation may help a person take an inside-out approach to skincare. Colavocado Yogurt is used as a powerful facial mask as well as a natural supplement and when taken internally, has the potential to help clients address symptoms of common skin problems, such as loose creapy skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and acne.
- Reduce appetite—putting you in complete control over temptation and impulse. Lower oxytocin levels are associated with obesity.
- Deeper sleep—The luxury of 9-hours of deep, restful sleep is magical. Those of us who wear various actigraphic devices such as Apple Watch, Fitbit, Oura ring, etc., have also observed 20-25% increased duration of rapid-eye movement (REM) sleep, the restorative phase of sleep that consolidates memory, reduces the impact of traumatic events, and helps maintain mental health
- Restoration of youthful muscle and strength—reversing age-related muscle loss, a huge health advantage
- Increase libido—as well as a return of erotic dreams like those you had in younger years.
Why is oxytocin called the love drug?
Oxytocin is a hormone and a neurotransmitter that is involved in childbirth and breast-feeding. It is also associated with empathy, trust, sexual activity, and relationship-building. It is sometimes referred to as the “love hormone,” because levels of oxytocin increase during hugging and orgasm.
- Increase affection, empathy, and desire for social connection—during a time of (pre-pandemic) record-setting social isolation, suicide, and divorce
- Reduce blood sugar and HbA1c
- Reduce cholesterol – Bacillus coagulans supplementation (360 million CFUs/day) in humans decreased total serum cholesterol from an average of 330 mg/dL to 226 mg/dL in 17 subjects with type 2 hyperlipidemia over a three-month time interval 69). LDL-cholesterol and LDL:HDL ratios were also significantly decreased, with a slight increase in HDL-cholesterol.
- Reduce weight and break weight loss plateaus
- Reduce joint pain of osteoarthritis, inflammation Results: Subjects who received Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 experienced borderline statistically significant improvement in the Patient Pain Assessment score (P = .052) and statistically significant improvement in Pain Scale (P = .046) vs placebo. Compared with placebo, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 treatments resulted in greater improvement in patient global assessment and self-assessed disability; reduction in CRP; as well as the ability to walk 2 miles, reach, and participate in daily activities. There were no treatment-related adverse events reported throughout this study.
- Oxytocin reduces chronic pain
- Mitigate the effects of stress—such as cortisol-driven weight gain and insulin resistance
- Reduce or eliminate skin rashes—a list that includes eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, and rosacea
- Reduce depression—Depression is looking more and more like the consequence of lacking specific microbes coupled with excessive endotoxemia, situations that you can remedy
- Reduced anxiety – Oxytocin reversed those trends by increasing amygdala connectivity in anxiety patients
- Improved brain processing speed
- Reduce addictive behaviors—Numerous forms of addictive behavior are driven by a disrupted microbiome, a situation you can manage
- Achieve metabolic benefits—This long list includes increased production of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12), vitamin K2, along with reduction of oxalates, uric acid, TMAO and others.
- Help eliminate spike protein damage.
- Enhance Immune system Both components of Bacillus coagulans induced the expression of killer cells (CD 69 marker) and affected the production of cytokines: inhibited IL-2 production, enhanced production of IL-4, IL-10, and, especially, IL-6. These effects were aimed at the stimulation of the B lymphocytes’ proliferation and differentiation, and at the anti-inflammatory action. In addition, the probiotic significantly increased the gamma-interferon production.
- Eliminate SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth)
Bacillus coagulans has also been shown in vitro to produce bacteriocins, bacteriocin-like substances, and short-chain fatty acids that nourish the colonic mucosa. Bacteriocins are peptides produced by some strains of bacteria that inhibit the growth of other bacteria. Coagulin, a bacteriocin-like substance and lactosporin, a unique antimicrobial protein with a lipid moiety, have been isolated from Bacillus coagulans and demonstrate significant antibacterial activity.
Prior to use of Colavocado Yogurt it’s a good idea to use our WellvilleSpa NAC supplement as an agent to disrupt biofilms bacteria can create in the small intestine. 750 milligrams twice per day for 14 days.
We always recommend our WellvilleSpa CurcuCare to programs for SIBO because of its antifungal and intestinal barrier strengthening effects.
- Shrink waist size—both in circumference and reduction in cross-sectional visceral fat area (by MRI or CT scan)
- Researchers have discovered a special probiotic strain called Lactobacillus gasseri BNR-17™ that promotes metabolic health via your gut by supporting healthy body fat, blood glucose levels, as well as gut transit and bowel health.*
- L. gasseri, BNR17™ converts dietary carbohydrates in your gut to indigestible fibers called exopolysaccharides, or EPS, which your body can’t digest or utilize, so these blocked carbs are carried out of your body as wastes.
As you reach middle age, your proportion of fat to body weight begins to change. It typically increases, especially in women. This means more of your weight is in fat than lean body mass or muscle. Everyone has two types of fat in their body. Subcutaneous fat lies just beneath the skin and gives it that “dimpled” look. You can pinch this kind of fat between your fingers, and it tends to deposit itself in your lower body (think “pear” shape). The other type, visceral fat, is found more around your abdomen (as in “apple” shape). Also known as “belly fat,” or “middle-age spread,” visceral fat is far more than just unwanted flab on your abdomen.
Unlike subcutaneous fat, visceral fat is a real health concern. Belly fat can cause someone of normal weight to be metabolically unfit.
Visceral fat deposits itself deep down in the spaces of your abdominal cavity and wraps around your internal organs. While you can see and measure visceral fat, you can’t pinch it like you can subcutaneous fat. These abdominal fat cells are different from other fat cells in your body – they are biologically active and produce their own hormones and other substances as if they were their own organ.
This type of fat also releases potentially hazardous free fatty acids. Because visceral fat is typically located near your portal vein, the fatty acids can travel to your liver and affect your body’s blood lipids.
Anti-carcinogenic for MAF to work efficiently, your body needs:
• Adequate Vitamin D levels of (take WellvilleSpa 5,000IUD3+K2 a day)
Vitamin D (WellvilleSpa Mega D3 and K2)
Vitamin D is now recognized as the most important vitamin for optimal health. It has been proven to help restore health to the body and even prevent cancer. If you have used antibiotics or received vaccinations, Vitamin D3 with K2 along with these beneficial probiotics is a necessity to restore a healthy microbiome for good immune health.
• Oleic Acid and Protein provided via Colavocado
SUGGESTIONS FOR USING Colavocado Yogurt
It is highly recommended to add
WellvilleSpa Mega D3 & K2
How much Colavocado Anti-Aging Yogurt per day
Use 4 fl. oz. (1/2 cup) serving daily first thing in the morning or at the end of a meal rich in vegetables or leafy greens (fiber) or before going to bed. This amount is intended for adults. The daily dose for kids has to be adjusted according to their weight; i.e., 50 to 100 lbs. = ½ dose or 25 to 50 lbs. would be ¼ dose, etc.
While consuming Colavocado Yogurt, do not consume artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners kill friendly good bacteria and microorganisms.
How to make Colavocado Yogurt
INGREDIENTS TO PREPARE 1 LITER OF Colavocado Yogurt
Stainless steel saucepot
1Qt. Organic Half & Half
10 BioGaia Gastrus tablets
1 capsule Lactobacillus gasseri BNR17
1 capsule Bacillus coagulans GBI-30,6086
2 Tablespoon WellvilleSpa Inulin Powder
2 Tablespoon Colavocado
HOW TO PREPARE ONE BATCH (1 liter) of Colavocado Yogurt
Be sure to wash your hands before any preparation activities and as needed during preparation, using clean paper towels (not textile towels) for drying and immediately discarding them after use. Be sure all work surfaces and utensils are clean.
Pour organic Half & Half in a sauce pot and heat until it almost boils, stirring well continuously to keep from sticking to the bottom of the pot until it boils. Half & Half boils when it blows up to the rim of the pot. Remove the pot from heat immediately. Do not over boil the Half & Half. This point is critical. Cool Half & Half to room temperature (68-86°F or 20-30°C) without stirring it (simply leave it at room temperature). Remove the thick film layer off the top and discard it (it is composed of caseins).
In a medium size bowl, combine the starting probiotic, Colavocado, inulin, and approximately 4 oz. of Half & Half. Make a slurry to ensure the prebiotic fiber does not clump. Stir in inulin slowly a small amount at a time, otherwise it will clump. Whisk until well mixed. Stir in remaining Half & Half, whisk together and pour into your glass fermenting containers. Ferment for 36 hours at 106° F. The probiotics used in this formula are sensitive to heat and temperatures above 106F may kill off some of our strains. To make future batches, use 3 – 4 tablespoons of yogurt from previous batch and 2 tablespoons of inulin, Colavocado and Half & Half.
Colavocado Yogurt contains very large amounts of good bacteria as well as being acidic (from the high amounts of healthful lactic acid, pH around 3.5). For a few people’s bodies, it can be a little bit of a shock. Everybody reacts to it differently, so we always recommend starting out slow to see how your body takes to it. The majority of people do not have any adverse reaction, but if you do, usually it’s just a matter of starting out slow and slowly increasing over time.
Split the product into single daily doses using glass jars with lid. Place yogurt into the refrigerator where it has to stay at least 1 hours before its use.
HOW TO STORE Yogurt After the preparation Yogurt can be eaten after one hours of refrigeration or stored into the fridge for a maximum of 2 weeks after the preparation.
Yogurt probiotic Sources:
10 BioGaia Gastrus tablets Keyano Aromatics
1 capsule Lactobacillus gasseri BNR17 Keyano Aromatics
1 capsule Bacillus coagulans GBI-30,6086 Keyano Aromatics
8 oz. Inulin Keyano Aromatics
16 oz. Colavocado Keyano Aromatics
Yogurt maker either Suteck or MV Power Keyano Aromatics
Intro price $
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are the expressed opinions for the sole purpose of educating the public regarding their health, happiness, and well-being. Always seek the advice of a trusted Health Care Professional.
References: Super Gut William Davis, MD
Colavocado Yogurt Facial Protocol
PROCEDURE: 60 TO 75 minutes
Skin type and expected results:
Oily and acneic skin – Once the gut is in balance acne should clear and skin will look beautiful again. pH of 3.5 helps exfoliate skin to reduce black heads and acne.
Eczema and psoriasis – Seal the gut with Colavocado Yogurt drink daily
Dry aging skin – Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and sagging skin. Increases uptake of collagen.
Items needed for treatment: Keyano Aromatics Deep Cleansing Oil, Lavender or Lemon Milk Cleanser, Marine Plasma, Elements Massage Gel, Colavocado, Yogurt, Eterna Bella (Anti-Aging), Peptide Cream (Rosacea), Balancing Cream (Oily), Ultra Lift Eye Serum or Eye Revival Gel & Sun Defense
Step 1: Prepare a facial chair with a blanket, sheets & pillow. Remove eye makeup & lipstick with Deep Cleansing Oil. Choose appropriate cleansing milk; apply to dry face and neck.
Massage and rinse.
Step 2: Deep cleanse gently with Alpha Beta Exfoliating Cleanser (dampened skin) gently for 1 minute and rinse with a cotton diaper or towel. Tone with Marine plasma and wipe with a cotton pad.
Step 3: Steam skin for an additional 5 minutes. Give a scalp massage.
Step 4: Begin massage using Elements Massage Gel or Massage Cream.
Step 5: Remove excess oil. Tone with Marine Plasma and wipe with a cotton pad.
Step 6: Extract, if necessary. Tone with Marine Plasma & wipe with a cotton pad.
Step 7: Apply Colavocado Yogurt Mask (1 tablespoon Colavocado mixed with 2 tablespoon yogurt) leave on for 15 minutes and remove. Tone with Marine Plasma.
Step 8: Finish with appropriate day moisturizer, Sun defense, Eye Revival Gel or Ultra Lift Eye Serum
Recommended Home Care: Appropriate skincare regimen for a.m. and p.m. Deep Cleansing Oil, Alpha Beta Exfoliating Cleanser, Lavender or Lemon Milk Cleanser, Marine Plasma, Colavocado, Yogurt, Biome ReBoot, Ultra Omega – 3. Eterna Bella (Anti-Aging), Peptide Cream (Rosacea), Balancing Cream (Oily), Ultra Lift Eye Serum or Eye Revival Gel & Sun Defense
Immune System Enhancement 4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
2 – Metabolic Formula capsules
1 – capsule Mega D3 & K2
1 – Super C Complex w/elderberry
1 – Ultra Omega-3
SIBO 4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
1 – NAC capsule first 14 days
1 – CurcuCare twice per day
Beautiful Skin Anti-Wrinkle 4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
2 – scoops Keto collagen
Eterna Bella topically
Acne Free Skin 4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
1 – Biome ReBoot capsule per day
Alpha Beta Exfoliating Cleanser
Stress, Anxiety & Depression 4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
2 – Metabolic Formula capsules
1 – Adapt capsule per day
1 – CurcuCare twice per day
Deeper Sleep 4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
1 – Adapt capsule prior to bedtime
Weight Loss 4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
Follow Keto Fit 16/8 Program
Brain Fog, Fatigue 4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
2 – Metabolic Formula capsules
4 – Ultra Omega-3
1 – PQQ NRG Boost
1 – tsp. Fatigue Fuel
1 – capsule Mega D3 & K2
CRPS (Complex regional pain syndrome)4 oz. Colavocado Yogurt per day
1 – NAC capsule first 14 days
2 – FibrinoZyme capsules twice per day on empty stomach
1 tsp. MSM twice per day, increase gradually as needed
1 – Adapt capsule twice per day
1 – Mega D3 & K2
CBD Cream apply twice per day to affected area
Follow Keto Fit 16/8 Program